Heart Attacks, Heart Disease & Strokes
Heart attacks, heart disease and strokes are expensive. Each year the overall cost for heart disease in the US exceeds $351,000,000,000 (that’s billion) and is responsible for 1 out of 2 deaths nationwide.
Did you know?
Heart Attacks, heart disease and strokes are the cause of 1 of every 3 deaths in the U.S.
Heart Risk Factors Include...
- Increasing Age
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Physical Inactivity
It’s the indirect costs...
- Savings and Investments
- Selling Assess
- Retirement Funds
- College Funds
No matter what program you join, our
commitments to you are the same...
- Pays cash benefits directly to you quickly.
- No lifetime limits, benefits are never reduced
- Guaranteed renewable for life — only you can cancel
- Pays in addition to any other insurance you own.
- Premiums never increase with age or due to claims
- Policy has no cap on amount of benefits you receive or the number of claims you can have