Cancer plays no favorites! The American Cancer Society shares that cancer will occur in 3 out of 4 families nationwide. The overall cost for cancer in the United States exceeds $226 Billion each year.
Did you know?
- Cancer will occur in 1 out of 3 Americans and affects 3 out of 4 families
- 1 out of every 4 deaths are from cancer
- In children ages 1 to 14, cancer is the second leading cause of death
- 1 in 8 women are diagnosed with breast cancer in there lifetime
- More men (1 in 6) are diagnosed with prostate cancer than women are diagnosed with breast cancer
- 90% of cancers are from non-hereditary factors
Cancer Risk Factors Include...
- Increasing Age
- Heredity/Family history
- Tobacco use
- Alcohol/Substance use
- Exposure to certain chemicals
- Exposure to sun and other
- Some viral infections like HPV
It’s the indirect costs...
- Savings and Investments
- Selling Assets
- Retirement Funds
- College Funds
No matter what program you join, our
commitments to you are the same...
- Pays cash benefits directly to you quickly.
- No lifetime limits, benefits are never reduced
- Guaranteed renewable for life — only you can cancel
- Pays in addition to any other insurance you own.
- Premiums never increase with age or due to claims
- Policy has no cap on amount of benefits you receive or the number of claims you can have